I. Rental Periods
- One day rates are 24 hours of consecutive rental time, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Rates - pick up Saturday return on Monday morning between 7:00-9:00am is considered a one day rental. Pick up equipment on Friday and return Monday between 7:00-9:00am is considered a 2 day rental.
- Weekly rates are seven consecutive days to the same time.
- Monthly rates are four consecutive weeks to the same time.
- All items are due back by the "Agreed Return Date" stated on the rental contract. Any rental extensions must be approved and paid for in advance.
- Prices subject to change at any time. Please call 888-239-0527 or email for current price quotes. All rental charges are for time out not time used. If you encounter any operational problems, give us a call immediately. No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
III. Identification Required
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Valid out-of-state drivers license must also show valid vehicle registration & credit card
- Proof of valid vehicle insurance (if towing our trailer or equipment).
IV. Forms of Payment
- Major credit cards (American Express, Master Card, Visa)
- Debit card (with credit card logo)
V. Deposit Required
- Deposit may be required on any equipment at Aztec Rental's discretion.
- Some equipment may require a cleaning deposit, flat tire deposit, and/or fuel deposit.
VI. Meter Rates
- 8 metered hours allowed for a one day rental.
- 40 metered hours allowed for a weekly rental.
- 160 metered hours allowed for monthly rental
- Any overtime hours will be prorated upon return of equipment.
VII. Damage Waiver
- Damage Waiver is offered at 10% of rental rate. This covers damage which can occur to the equipment during normal rental use. Damage Waiver does not cover: unsecured transport, abuse, misuse, theft or flat tires.
- Please call or email either of our locations for equipment availability. Our inventory is continually expanding to meet the needs of our customers.
IX. Delivery and Pickup
- Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates. Please call for a delivery quote to the desired destination for equipment.
- All deliveries are made to a single location, and unloaded. Delivery fees do not include set-up or take down of equipment.
- Equipment must be available for pick up at the same drop off location. If equipment cannot be accessed, located, or must be moved or disassembled, additional fees will apply.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from pick up to return. All items should be secured and protected from the weather and theft. Additional charges for repairs and replacements are made for missing or damaged items.